Tips for Completing the Application
Before you proceed to the next page and begin the online mortgage application process, please gather the following information for the Borrower and Co-Borrowers:
Personal information as well as previous address, if you've been at your current address for less than two years.
Employment information including previous employer if you've been at your current job for less than two years.
Monthly income and secondary income sources, if applicable, and combined monthly housing expense.
Asset information, current expenses, including housing, credit card and loan payments, child support, and other obligations.
Estimated property value, purchase price and down payment amount, if applicable.
During the online application process, please keep in mind the following:
Be sure to remember your username and password as you may need them to login at a later time to complete the application.
Please NOTE the password must be a minimum of 6 character and a maximum of 15 characters that include one number, one special character, and one Uppercase letter.
After you have submitted the application, a mortgage processor will contact you within one business day to gather any additional information needed and to discuss the next steps.
Documents Required for Processing:
- One month of paystubs
- Last two years w2's
- Last 2 years tax returns (if self-employed)
- Annuity Statement (if retired)
- Social Security Award Letter ( if retired)
- Copy of deed showing ownership (Refinance Transaction Only)
- Copy of most recent tax assessment (Refinance Transaction Only)
- Copy of homeowner insurance declarations page (Refinance Transaction Only)
- Last two months bank statements (Purchase Transaction Only)
- Gift Letter (if applicable, Purchase Transaction Only)
- Ratified Sales Contract (Purchase Transaction Only)